12 Tips for Bath Resurfacing
Resurfacing your bath and bathroom fittings is a smart way to turn an old bathroom into a sparkling fresh new one.
Before commencing any bathroom renovation project here are 12 tips you will find helpful.
12 things you should consider before resurfacing your bathroom:
1. Consider the quality of the finished result. Beautiful yet tough, AB Reglazing looks, feels and behaves like porcelain. Rigorous independent testing in Australian and Japanese laboratories prove that AB Reglazing will withstand the heaviest bathroom traffic indefinitely and that it is superior to other resurfacing materials and methods available in the marketplace.
2. Resurfacing is the most economical solution.
AB Reglazing at a fraction of the cost of replacement. You can save around 70% when compared to the cost of a new bathroom or new fittings.
3. Resurfacing with AB Reglazing gives you the freedom to choose and match colours.
AB Reglazing can match virtually any decor. Choose from over 1000 colours. Ask about the AB Reglazing on-site colour matching service. The low cost of AB Reglazing allows any bathroom to be kept up to date and fashionable.
4. Consider the choice of surface finishes offered.
Different surfaces and surface textures can be formulated to meet individual decor tastes and safety requirements. New granite and stone finishes available.
5. Consider the safety factors.
AB Reglazing’s shiny surface provides a slip resistant surface when wet. Also a wide range of slip-free textured surfaces and textures are available. Our AB Reglazing safety first products are ideal for use in Hospitals, Aged Care homes and Hotels. Suitable for all over application or as safety strips. It is nearly invisible and does not peel off.
6. Check the product guarantee.
All AB Reglazing workmanship and materials are covered by our extensive guarantee. Five, seven or ten year options are available.
7. Is the company experienced?Also with AB Reglazing you benefit from over 35 years experience in bathroom and other resurfacing. AB Reglazing and our application techniques have been continually enhanced over this period ensuring that AB Reglazing remains the superior product in the resurfacing industry worldwide.
8. Resurfaced fittings can be ready to use in 24 hours.
Do away with builders and tradesmen taking over your home for weeks on end. A AB Reglazing bathroom can be completed within 3 – 4 days depending on it’s size.
9. Consider the technical specifications of the resurfacing product.
The AB Reglazing process is specifically designed for use with hot water. Independent tests in Australia and Japan have confirmed AB Reglazing superiority over other resurfacing methods. It can withstand 1000+ hours of continuous immersion in boiling water without deterioration – 10 times longer than any competitive process. AB Reglazing outperforms other coating materials on all important measures – impact, scratch and chip resistance, response to temperature changes, bond strength and slip resistance. AB Reglazing doesn’t yellow, our tests have shown that after 10 years outside our bath lost less than 1% in whiteness.
10. Is it easy to keep clean and does it resist mould?
AB Reglazing is stain resistant and able to be cleaned by all nonabrasive bathroom cleaners. AB Reglazing is the only resurfacing process that will not lose it’s glaze when exposed to hot water.
It is detergent and stain resistant and able to be cleaned by all leading brands of bathroom cleaners. AB Reglazing will not lose its glaze when exposed to hot water.
11. Is the resurfacing product widely used.
AB Reglazing is a time proven product and is specified locally and internationally by leading hotels, government departments, property managers and other professionals. AB Reglazing has been successfully used worldwide since 1977.
12. Does the resurfacing company offer good service and support.
Why not contact your local AB Reglazing office for a job assessment and an obligation free quote. An experienced operator will promptly attend to your individual needs.